If you want to study in the UK, find out if you need to apply for a UK student visa for undergraduate and postgraduate studies, short courses and post-doctoral research.
If you are coming to study in the UK from abroad, your UK student visa requirements will depend on where you are coming from as well as the type of course you are enrolling in. If you are travelling from the EU or a European Free Trade Association (EFTA) country, UK student visa requirements are different than for other countries. However, following the Brexit vote
In 2016, conditions are likely to change for EU/EFTA nationals from 2019.
who needs a UK student visa, along with:
– Types of UK student visas
– Applying for a UK student visa
– UK student visa fees
– UK university rankings
– UK student visa application for a biometric residence permit
– Working in the UK while you’re a foreign student
– Foreign graduates in the UK
– Family members of students in the UK